Call: 01229 580956
Does your business require additional legal support during these difficult times?
The economic fallout of the COVID-19 pandemic has been far-reaching and our region’s businesses have been hit particularly hard.
The latest lockdown presents further uncertainty and concern for business-owners meaning that now, more than ever, professional support and guidance is essential.
At Progression, we are continuing to adapt our working practices to help bring our clients expert advice during these challenging times. We are proud to support the Cumbria Local Enterprise Partnership (CLEP) by delivering free tailored legal advice to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) across Cumbria.
Contact Ed Waind for more information – Contact Us
What advice can you give me?
As part of the government-funded programme, we can provide 3 hours’ free advice and guidance to businesses on a range of legal matters up until 31 March 2021, including: –
- Contracts and Terms of Business
- Commercial Leases
- Commercial Lending & Financing
- Business Sales, Purchases and Amalgamations
- Commercial Disputes (including disputes over goods and services; contractual disputes; unpaid debts; shareholder and partnership disputes)
- Start Ups and Joint Ventures
- Company Administration (including sale and purchase agreements; partnership deeds; acquisitions and sales; licences and consents; shareholder agreements; landlord and tenant issues)
- Property Development
- Insolvency & Bankruptcy
- Implications of Brexit
- Compensation and Business Interruption Insurance Claims
- Intellectual Property
- Data Protection
In addition to legal advice, CLEP are offering accountancy and general business advice on issues which SMEs might be facing. CLEP are also able to provide advice on the range of business support measures made available by the UK Government.
Act quickly to arrange your consultation as this programme must end on 31 March 2021 – If you are interested, please contact either Ed Waind via firstname.lastname@example.org or the CLEP Project Manager, Helen Atherton, via email@example.com
Take a look at our services for business pages here