Does your business need help and advice on commercial lending?
Commercial lending is when a business (not an individual – see our Services for Individuals page for help and advice in this area), requires additional funds to pay for expenses relating to that business, such as real estate or equipment, to ensure that the business can continue to operate or expand.
There are many options available out there for a business to take advantage of, but many of these options can have difficult and confusing terms and conditions and choosing the right option for your business can seem like an impossible task.
Here at Progression Solicitors our well experienced team of professionals are able to aid a business to look in depth at the many options available, ensure they are relevant to their needs, and explain all information in a simple and easy to understand manner. We believe in practical solutions and value for money service, and we apply this to every aspect of your and our business.
We are able to offer advice and guidance in the following areas:
- Bank lending – borrowing money from a bank that is repaid by your business, usually by monthly repayments, with added interest, over an agreed period of time.
- Mortgages – similar to personal mortgages, a mortgage for your business is to purchase or refinance a commercial property or premises, whilst calculating affordability based on the business’ cash flow, outstanding debts and assets.
- Debentures – creating documentation allowing business lenders to secure loaned funds against a borrower’s assets.
- Guarantees – creating formal agreements and assurances that specific actions will be carried out relating to repayments, performance or services.
- Private mortgages – the purchase of real estate via a private loan of funds from a lender, such as an investment firm.