Progression Solicitors may ask you to provide certain information when you use the Website.
Progression Solicitors is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. This policy sets out how Progression Solicitors use and protect any personal information that you give Progression Solicitors when you use this Website.
If you have any queries about this policy please contact the Website Editor before providing your information. Progression Solicitors may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
The information collected may include:
- contact information including e-mail address
- occupation and Company details
- other information relevant to recruitment processes
Progression Solicitors may use this information for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- to improve its products and services
- provide information relating to you or others if you indicate that you want to receive marketing material or similar communications
- provide aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help Progression Solicitors develop their Website and services. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual
- recruitment and selection purposes
If you have supplied contact details, Progression Solicitors may contact you by e-mail, phone, fax or mail.
The Website may contain links that make it easy for users to visit other websites. If the user uses the links to leave the Website and visit a website operated by a third party, Progression Solicitors does not have any control over that website. Accordingly, Progression Solicitors cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which users have provided while visiting such websites. Users should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.