We can advise you in straightforward terms on the potentially complex issues of inheritance tax planning and wills. Every client’s circumstances are different. Some wills can be straightforward and other wills may be more complicated reflecting the complexity of the client’s personal or financial circumstances. Our expertise will ensure that you have a will that is specifically tailored to suit your individual needs.
We can advise you on the following issues:
- Choosing the person or persons who will administer your estate
- Decide how and to whom you will leave your money, property and other assets
- Consider inheritance tax planning
- Discuss care home fees
- Make provision for disabled or incapacitated beneficiaries
- Create trusts for children
- Appoint guardians for children
- Make gifts to charities
- Give elderly client advice
Free appointments are available if you have an existing will and would like us to review it. We can advise you if it is tax efficient or if changes in the law or family and financial circumstances affect your will.
We also offer seminars in the workplace. If you would like more information or to arrange a no-obligation appointment call 01229 580956 or 015394 42255.